All that you touch
All that you change
The only lasting truth
Clearly I still have some work to do. I just started preparing for my sixth (I had to write them down to count!) move over the last 3+ years.
- December 2010, I sold my house & put all of my belongings into a POD. I moved briefly into a friend’s basement.
- January 2011, I moved to Tallahassee, FL to start a new job, the POD followed.
- July 2012, everything went back into a POD. I moved back to Denver and left a suitcase and a car back at my friend’s place and traveled to Thailand for a few weeks.
- August 2012, I moved into a condo that turned out to be plagued by water leaks.
- September 2013, I moved into a different friend’s condo (yea! Leak free!)
- April 2014, friend puts condo on market.
The US Postal Service is still catching up. And it looks like I’m about to move, again.
Rent or buy? Have a favorite realtor/broker in the Denver area?
Of course I just went to Hawaii and have a trip to Paris planned for the end of the month. Oops. Might push me down the rent path and lead to moves 7 & 8 over the next year. At what point do I just stop unpacking?
God is Change.