We’re looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate would be someone about to complete an undergraduate marketing or business degree. Twelve to sixteen weeks for approximately 20 hours a week @ $15 per hour. 2017 Intern Job Description (PDF).
Summary of Position:
The Colorado Statewide Internet Portal Authority (SIPA) provides e-Government solutions to more than 400 state and local governments across the state of Colorado. SIPA is seeking a creative, detail-oriented Intern who is dedicated to high standards and achieving excellence in customer support, client relations and client care. This is a great opportunity for an individual who enjoys a small-company-feel, who is adept at building relationships. Outstanding communication skills are essential for this role. The Sales & Marketing Intern will support the activities of the Sales and Marketing Manager and help customers in a courteous, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested manner. The Sales & Marketing Intern will survey existing customers and convene a customer service feedback panel of current customers to review and improve SIPA’s customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assist the Sales and Marketing Manager with:
+ Customer Outreach/Customer Surveys
- Schedule Customer visits & calls
- Survey Existing Customers (phone, email, in person)
- Log and Report on Survey Results
- Obtain Customer testimonials
- Prioritize Customers for follow-up with the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Ensure Customer records are up-to-date in SIPA’s CRM system
+ Customer Service Feedback Panel
- Organize a panel of current customers to review and improve SIPA’s customer service
- Support Customer Service Panel with scheduling, travel plans and other tasks as needed
- Prepare meeting materials for on-site and external meetings
- Setup and tear down meeting rooms and facilities as needed
+ Other duties as assigned
Exemplify the SIPA Culture
- Internalize the vision, mission, goals, and objectives of the organization.
- Understand the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Be respectful of all SIPA staff, Board members, customers, colleagues, and strategic partners.
- Maintain working hours consistent with normal business hours Monday through Friday.
- Maintain working relationships with everyone necessary to advance SIPA’s mission and objectives.
- Demonstrate a high level of ethical standards at all times.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a part-time professional position for 16 to 20 hours per week during normal SIPA office hours. SIPA operates 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m between Monday through Friday.
This position is based in Denver, CO and may require up to 15 percent travel throughout Colorado, primarily in the Denver metropolitan region. Access to a vehicle and a clean driving record preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree earned or expected by 2018
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, creative, conscientious and reliable team member
- Experience with Gmail, Google Drive, & Google Docs is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM tool is preferred.
Salary Range: $15 per hour
How to Apply: Complete our online application at http://www.tfaforms.com/374489
You will need to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your qualifications for the position.
A pre-employment criminal background check will be conducted as part of the selection process. Felony convictions, conviction of crimes of moral turpitude, or convictions of misdemeanors related to job duties may disqualify you from being considered for this position.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.